DONORS & VOLUNTEERS
Your donation will help more food flow into the food banks, and help educate the public about the impact of hunger
Donate Money to Feeding NYS
To make a tax-deductible monetary donation to Feeding New York State, simply click the MAKE A CASH DONATION link below. If you prefer, you can send a check to the following mailing address. Your contribution will allow us to continue to serve the millions of people who depend on food banks for support.
Feeding New York State
25 Elk Street
Albany, NY 12207
Donate Money or Volunteer at Your Local Food Bank
To make your contribution directly to your local food bank or volunteer your time or services, we encourage you to contact:
- FeedMore WNY serving Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, and Niagara counties
- Foodlink serving Allegany, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, Wyoming and Yates counties
- Food Bank of the Southern Tier serving Broome, Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga and Tompkins counties
- Food Bank of Central New York Serving Cayuga, Chenango, Cortland, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, and St. Lawrence counties
- Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York with a satellite facility, the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley serving Albany, Clinton, Columbia, Delaware, Dutchess, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Montgomery, Orange, Otsego, Putnam, Rensselaer, Rockland, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Sullivan, Ulster, Warren, and Washington counties
- Feeding Westchester serving Westchester County
- Island Harvest Foodbank serving Nassau and Suffolk counties
- City Harvest serving New York City
- Long Island Cares, Inc. serving Nassau and Suffolk counties
- Food Bank for New York City serving New York City
Advocate on Behalf of the Hungry
Contact Your Elected Officials
SIGN THE PETITION
Tell Congress to Pass a New COVID-19 Relief Package!
Please add your name to our urgent effort to secure passage of a comprehensive COVID-19 relief package.