Skip to content
- Guarantee school breakfast, lunch, after school and summer meals for all children nationwide.
- Provide an Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card for all children in low-income households during summer, school breaks, unanticipated emergencies, and school closures of five or more days.
- Expand and strengthen the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Restore the expanded Child Tax Credit – which had cut the child poverty rate by nearly 40% – and expand the Earned Income Tax Credit.
- Reduce the cost of child care and move towards a universal child care system.
You Might Also Like